As well as setting minimum standards across the whole industry, we act as an adviser to our members, helping them to address corporate responsibility issues in their business.
Vice President, Global Social & Environmental Affairs, adidas Group
The CR committee is focusing on global societal, social and environmental trends like climate change, resource depletion, labor and health issues.
Its work is targeted at developing and promoting an understanding within the World Federation about the relevance of global social and environmental challenges for each individual member company offering members an opportunity to tackle challenges through guidance and sharing best practice services, supporting members in identifying synergies to tie resources and enhance leverage through collaborative work.
- Supports members to identify and address challenges
- WFSGI Pledge for the FIFA Quality Programme
- Responsible Sport Initiative
- Position papers to support our members in their own communication and implementation of CR activities
- CR Heads-Up
- Communication on Action: reporting template and remedy program
Frank Henke,adidas Group
Zoe Cokeliss,Pentland Brands
Christine Madigan,New Balance
Reiner Hengstmann,Puma AG
Michael Levine,Under Armour
Dorthe Nielsen,Nike, Inc.
Erik van der Hout,Accell Group
Robbert de Kock,WFSGI
For more information about the WFSGI CR Committee please contact:
- Marc-Ivar Magnus, WFSGI Trade & CR Manager, mmagnus(at)wfsgi.org
- Karolina Brazyte, WFSGI Trade & CR Supporter, kbrazyte(at)wfsgi.org
- Charlotte Giudicelli, WFSGI Legal, Trade & CR Coordinator, cgiudicelli(at)wfsgi.org