The committee provides a strong and unifying voice for our industry, with the common goal of developing, advancing and promoting aquatic sports and activities.
Global Category Manager, Arena
The Aquatics Committee is the sport-specific industry representative body towards other International Sport Federations, Organizers of major sport events, international standards institutions and NGO’s (Non-Governmental Organizations) such as WHO (Word Health Organization) and UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) to foster the general development of aquatic sports with an eye on the life saving aspects in aquatic sports.
- WFSGI offers a neutral platform for the industry
- WFSGI deals with global industry interest matters
- Non-Competitive issues
- Representation towards sports governing bodies
- Standard for goggles
- Physical activity promotion & growing swimming
- Chemicals Management
- Expert/Manufacturers Meetings
Martin Fahnemann,Finis, Inc.
Hajime Iwamoto,Yamamoto Kogaku
Stefan Sponer,Head Swimming
For more information about the WFSGI Aquatics Committee please contact:
- Stefanie Burkert, WFSGI Vice President, External & Strategic Affairs, Communication, email@example.com